Chemical Arithmagons provides an interesting context in which to develop powers of mathematical reasoning.
In Chemical Arithmagons, the value of each digital display is the difference, sum or product (depending on the option selected) of the adjacent chemical containers. Tap each container and use the on-screen keyboard to enter a value.
Chemical Arithmagons at a glance:
* Options for addition, subtraction and multiplication problems.
* 10 levels of difficulty for each operation, making it suitable for young and old alike.
* Enables students to make predictions and conjectures.
* Develops mathematical reasoning.
Primary Games Ltd take privacy very seriously. Our apps are designed for students of school age and as such all our apps:
- contain no in-app purchases.
- contain no third party advertisements.
- do not link to any form of social media.
- do not collect, store, or share any type of personal information or location data.
Keep up to date with all of Primary Games Ltd's developments on Facebook:
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Chemical Arithmagons is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
Chemical Arithmagons (version 1.0) has a file size of 82.42 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.